Home from C city

April 19th, 2009

Hello,
I had the best on intentions. I was in Columbus our group of kids who made it to state with Science Olympids.
We had some time after we took the kids o Magic Mountain so I tried to send a blog from the wonderful computer center. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my password with me…but after 6 attempts… I go it back.
I told you people….I am not computer literate.
It was a fantastic weekend and I even was dropped off back at my house in time to see a show at our community theatre .
The weather was wonderful. The campus is beautiful with all the flowers out and almost two weeks ahead of us. I hope wih all this rain , we will get this too.
We were going to eat at a fast food place on the way home, but one of the teachers has a family member in Findley , so he called for suggestions on a nicer eatery.
We decided on a place called the Landing Pad. It was a great place and they were able to serve all 19 of us with no prior notice without batting an eye. They had an awesome decor – all in blues and blacks.
They had 10 suspended tvs along with a beautiful waterfall behind the counter. The bathroom sink was a huge blue glass bowl with the faucet shaped like a saucer. I hope to go back to that place – above all that the waitresses were very pleasant.
Maybe I can talk my daughter into going to the college , so I will have a reason to visit! The college has a great theatre program.
Well, signing off for tonight – carpe diem.

Be Sociable, Share!

7 Responses to “Home from C city”

1. jamiahsh on April 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Yes, Findlay does have a nice theatre department. Wish I could have made the show Saturday night. Will we be blessed with a review?

2. mary911 on April 20, 2009 2:17 am

Sounds like a fun time…..that restaurant sounds particulary cool, was the food good?

Don’t worry about being computer illiterate…I’m right there with ya!

Have a great week!!!
    🙂

3. Taylhis on April 20, 2009 9:27 am

Sounds wonderful! And how was the food? How big of a turnout did the theatre show get? I so wanted to go to that, but the kids had to be watched all day for filming, so doing something else at night was absolutely out of the question. Classic country night at JB’s sounded like a blast also! Oh well. I’m glad you had a good time!

4. Julio Fielding on December 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello, I came across your website and can see you are using WordPress. I just got a really cool wordpress plugin that basically creates popups on your site to get a message across to your visitors. You can even sell stuff within the message and generate some extra income. You might be intrested so ill post the link : http://wplapdance.info

5. Air Jordan 9 citrus on March 29, 2011 11:02 am

I harmonise with your conclusions and inclination thirstily look forward to your coming updates.

6. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys on March 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Just saying thanks ordain not just be sufficiently, in behalf of the wonderful definition in your writing.

7. wholesale Reds jerseys on March 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I request more people would write sites like this that are in truth helpful to read. With all the fuzz ball poppet floating around on the net, it is rare to pore over a position like yours instead.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS